Giving regularly through your pay is a great way to support our community. Talk to your employer about your gift. Or, if you’re an employer – speak to us.
Payroll Giving is a quick, easy and tax efficient way for both employees and employers to give to a charity. You choose an amount you’d like to donate each moth and we receive a tax-free donation direct from your salary.
You can give as much as you like and change or cancel your donation at any time simply by informing your payroll department.
What are the benefits?
- It’s easy and convenient, coming straight from your salary.
- It’s tax efficient and costs less to give more.
- Donation amounts can be changed or stopped at any time simply by informing your payroll department.
- Enhances your business’ charitable giving, with little effort or cost to you
- Enables you to monitor the level of charitable giving that your business has helped achieve
- Offers opportunity to gain recognition by attaining a Quality Mark Award, a Government award given to organisations who implement Payroll Giving