Give through the Unity Lottery
Buy your ticket and be part of our fundraising community. Your money helps us do more for patients and families – and you could win £25,000.
How it works
The draw takes place every Friday and each entry costs just £1. When you join the lottery, you’re allocated your own 6-digit Unity lottery number. A random winning number is drawn – the aim is to match the winning number.
If you match:
- 6 digits you’ll win £25,000 plus a £2,500 donation to Southampton Hospitals Charity.
- 5 digits you’ll win £1,000.
- 4 digits you’ll win £25.
- 3 digits you’ll win 5 Prize Entries into the next draw.
A match occurs if your digits are in the same place in the sequence as they are in the winning number.
- 325764 – random winning number.
- 326574 – your lottery number.
- This is a 3-number, 5 Prize Entry wining match.
All winners are notified and prizes posted automatically if you win, so you don’t even need to claim your winnings.
Take a chance today…
This week’s lucky winners are:
Friday 3 July 2020
Five prize entries for matching 3 digits were won by winning numbers: 572673, 955602, 912675, 257071, 886672, 650272, 277662, 709672, 051662, 502772, 272691, 235679, and 258620.
Discover how playing the lottery helps the hospital.
This year with the profits from the lottery, we have been able to provide £21,214 in grants to our staff for the benefit of our patients. Read more here