This is an amazing opportunity for friends and families to get together and challenge themselves to a fun walk while raising money for your local hospital.
Pick from five distances. Whatever takes your fancy!
- 25.5 miles – St Marybourne
- 16 miles – Wherwell
- 11 miles – Stockbridge
- 8 miles – Horsebridge
- 5 miles – Mottisfont
Register your interest
- Walkers are bussed from Romsey to their starting location and will end the trek in Romsey’s Memorial Park where there’ll be a warm finish-line welcome and a medal!
- The walk is well signposted and fully marshalled. Dogs are welcome on a short lead.
- Walkers are strongly advised to have suitable warm and wet weather clothing. Stout walking boots are advised particularly for the long walks. Trainers are not really suitable in the muddy and wet areas of the walk.
- Please be aware there are stiles and gates on the route. Wheelchairs and pushchairs are not really suitable for this reason.
- Parking: Please allow plenty of time for parking particularly on the later walks. There are many car parks in Romsey which will be free on Sunday (except ALDI and Waitrose).
- Refreshments: Adequate supplies of water will be available at the start and at various points of the walk. There are also pubs, cafes, and picnic areas at various points on the walk. All walkers must finish by 5.30pm.
Further specific information can be found on the organisers website here.