Action Challenge – Push yourself further
Are you a regular walker and new to endurance events? Perhaps you are a seasoned trekker looking for testing adventures, or a marathon runner wanting to ‘up’ your distance? Whatever your reason, there’s an Ultra Challenge for you!
Walk, Jog or Run at YOUR pace on the Ultra Challenge Series event of your choice. Choose from Full (107km), Half (54km), or Quarter (25km) distances.
Join 30,000 others of all ages and experiences for an unforgettable challenge. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination alongside first-class support.
Choose from 14 challenges for 2023
- 28-29 January: London Winter Walk
- 1 April: Easter 50 Challenge
- 29-30 April: Isle of Wight Challenge
- 13-14 May: Jurassic Coast Challenge
- 27-28 May: London to Brighton Challenge
- 10-11 June: Lake District Challenge
- 24-25 June: Cotswold Way Challenge
- 8-9 July: Peak District Challenge
- 22 July: North Downs 50
- 5 August: South West Coast 50
- 2-3 September: South Coast Challenge
- 9-10 September: Thames Path Challenge
- 23 September: Chiltern 50 Challenge
Make sure you select Southampton Hospitals Charity as your Charity Partner.
Chose your fundraising option
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
Full Challenge – £30 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
Half Challenge – £20 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge – £10 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
Full Challenge – £110 reg fee + £330 in fundraising
Half Challenge – £72.50 reg fee + £218 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge – £45 reg fee + £135 in fundraising
The Ultra Challenge experience
Our support enables you to go further, whilst enjoying the great outdoors and camaraderie. There are marquee rest stops, lots of food and drink, medical and massage teams, with a fully signed route to guide you.
A big finish-line celebration awaits with an amazing sense of achievement, and once the aches subside you’ll feel energised, and up for more of life’s real challenges!