Give for Christmas
Why not buy a gift for the 1,200 patients in hospital over Christmas? Choose from our Amazon wish-list or call 023 8120 8881 to arrange a drop-off or further information.
Unfortunately we cannot take any second hand items for infection prevention purposes, or any toy guns/weapons. All items must be new and with tags.
For 2020 we ask that all gifts are with us by Friday 11 December so we can distribute across the hospital.
Our hospital community would love:
- Magazines, colouring and puzzle books for adults.
- Toiletries, gift sets, nail files, mirrors, shaving sets.
- Store-bought mince pies, biscuits and other Christmas treats (gluten-free and diabetic-positive presents are great).
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste and wet wipes.
- Colouring books for all ages with pens and pencils.
- Lego or construction sets under £15 for children.
- Individual baby toys.
Give for Easter
As the Spring brings in the warmer weather, along comes Easter. This Easter we are asking for:
Donations – so we can do fun activities with patients.
- Last year we arranged a visit from Super Noodles the therapy pony for Southampton Children’s Hospital patients. They also enjoyed BugFest –showcasing lots of creepy crawly insects.
- Easter eggs
- Craft materials.
- Small toys.