Take on some of England’s finest scenery as a Walk, Jog, or a Run!
Join us over 3-4 September 2022 for an Eastbourne start, up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the famous South Downs Way National Trail with stunning views over the sea to a Brighton mid-point.
Devil’s Dyke, rest stops, a few ups and downs all lie ahead of you before historic Arundel comes into view after an amazing 100km journey!
You will get full support and hospitality all the way from our team – and with half and quarter distance options also – there’s a challenge here for everyone.
Push yourself further – 100km Full Challenge, with Half and Quarter options also available.
- Join as individual or team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or Quarter Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T-shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk, Run or Jog at your pace over 24 hours+
- Two day full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support via the app
It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
Sign up fundraising options
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity.
For full details of prices: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/south-coast-challenge