Join us for our Autumn Ball at the Hinton Ageas Bowl Hotel, raising money for our breast cancer research fund.
Tickets cost £100.
- Drinks reception from 6.00pm
- Three-course meal from 7.00pm
- Live music from the Stonebreakers and Emily Blackledge
- Guest speaker, author and storyteller Dr Liz O’Riordan
- Raffle, live auction, silent auction
Consultant raises money for breast cancer research
Katrina Cathie is a paediatric consultant paediatrician and researcher at University Hospital Southampton. In 2022 she was diagnosed and treated for breast cancer. Now, family and friends are supporting the breast cancer research fund at Southampton Hospitals Charity, as early detection undoubtedly saved her life.
Read more about Katrina’s story here.